I am totally going to revise this post and make it better but I couldn’t wait to post the pics from Lucy’s birthday….their is more to come.
She is SO beautiful, Becky! What amazing pictures!!!
Cute pic of Lucy- love the dress! Girls are so fun to dress up. Hope she has a great birthday and that nobody is sick this time!
Too too cute!
Yay! The pictures are DARLING!!!! I am so, so happy that you finally posted pictures. She is adorable :o) Love you!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!! I am totally in love with her & these pics. Too cute. I should print one off for Tanner's room. :)
Gor~geous!
She is SO beautiful, Becky! What amazing pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pic of Lucy- love the dress! Girls are so fun to dress up. Hope she has a great birthday and that nobody is sick this time!
ReplyDeleteToo too cute!
ReplyDeleteYay! The pictures are DARLING!!!! I am so, so happy that you finally posted pictures. She is adorable :o) Love you!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!! I am totally in love with her & these pics. Too cute. I should print one off for Tanner's room. :)
ReplyDeleteGor~geous!
ReplyDelete