
I love that in AZ at sunrise and sunset there are always about 6 hot air balloons in the sky. The kiddos love to find them and point them out. James screams "ot aiyah bayoon!" The best is when they are flying at night and you can see them glowing in the sky. It is so cool. One time James and I followed one that was descending near our house and watched it land. Tonight we were driving to a birthday party and saw 7 balloons all on the ground getting inflated. They were taking off one by one and the boys loved it. When there we two left that weren't totally inflated Wes was baffled. He asked me why they weren't going up in the air. He asked if they were already done flying an I said I didn't think so. He thought about this awhile and told me that he's pretty sure they hit a cactus and flew all over the place (like when you blow up a balloon and let it go) and then landed. I think he is probably right.
No comments:
Post a Comment