This morning we were doing family devotional (one of our New Year's resolutions) and I was telling Wes how much I love him and how proud I am to be his Mommy. He told me me he knew that he ws so big because I was proud of him when he was 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and now he was 5! I told him he was getting to big and that pretty soon he was going to be in college and have kids of his own! He thought about that and told me "don't worry Mom you can come to college with me so I can marry you." He melts my heart. Then I asked him who Daddy would be married to if I married him. He was really considering this one and after about a minute he said "Tammy." So finally I asked him who Casey would be married to if Tammy married Daddy he said "Tessa's Mom." So to recap I marry Wes, Tammy marries Tay and Casey marries Shelley-- I guess Jason is out in the cold.
That is hilarious. Don't you just love their sweet and innocent little comments! Weston is such a little cutie! It was so fun to see you. Miss you girlie.
ReplyDeleteI love talking with Weston. He is always crackin' me up.
ReplyDeleteHe certainly has it all figured out, doesn't he! Love you Weston!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! Tay, love you and all, but I think I'll stick with Casey. Maybe Tay can marry Shells :o) What a cute little boy. Don't you just sit back sometimes and wonder where they come up with these ideas... so funny!
ReplyDeleteLove you West!
What a great story! I really wish we could've met up when we were in AZ last. I want to meet your lil Lucy. What a sweet name. At least we can stay connected through blogs!
ReplyDelete