Christmas cookies are always interesting in our house. There are more sprinkles on the floor and in the kids bellies than on the cookies, they turn out very creative, and they are gone with in 3 days of decorating them. It is totally worth all the mess and sugar rushes to have these precious memories as a family. We also made these cute little snowmen this year to complete the holiday creativity. They all turned out cute.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
I admire you for doing all these creative, fun things with your family and not caring about the mess!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable kiddos you have! It was great seeing you at the party! Can't wait to see pictures of Lucy's first party!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little craft! We did the sugar cookie thing too. I agree, it's totally worth the mess.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love that you went all the way back to halloween with all your posts.
ReplyDeleteI love the polar express post, so cute. That's way better than the polar express train ride we have out here.
I can't believe how big Lucy is getting.
Love you ton's, keep us posted on the birthday party for Lucy.