Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh my laundry

Everytime we take a road trip it seems like it takes me six years to get caught up on laundry after unpacking and sorting everything. I had been doing laundry all week and procrastinating folding it all and I had a HUGE pile of laundry on the sofa in our room. One night I decided to cordially invite Taylor to attend a "Laundry Party" in our room. I put all the laundry on our bed so that we would be unable to sleep until it was all folded. Tay and I have it down to a system during laundry parties- I do all the kids clothes and he does all the undergarments. The rest we share. Although I do not recommend letting your clean laundry pile build up this way it is really fun (seriously) to spend time chatting and folding with your hubby. Thannks for being a good sport babe!


1 comment:

  1. ha!!! Oh man........I will not comment on how this is NOTHING compared to the pile of clean, waiting-to-be-folded laundry that is almost constantly waiting for me at home...ugh. I like your system better.

    ReplyDelete