I am so surprised how many fun things there are to do it Phoenix during the summer. A shopping center near us does a free activity every Wednesday. My friend Jess told me about it and we decided to take the kids to an activity where the kids got to make and decorate cookies at Paradise Bakery. First they brought our raw dough and let the kids mold it into cookies and put sprinkles on it. Then they took the cookies back to bake them. James at most of the raw dough and didn't have anything that was enough like a cookie to be baked. Next they brought out baked cookies and let the kids decorate them with hot pink icing. Although the kids had the sugar rush of their life and I now have serious hot pink stains on my shirt it was well worth it and alot of fun. Here are some pics of the kids wonderful creations.
Great picture of Weston! I love that you do all these fun and creative things with your kids (and nieces and nephews). You are making wonderful memories!
ReplyDelete