As previously mentioned in prior posts all the sister in laws ( and Judy now that she is home) have a tradition of getting pedicures and going out for lunch whenever any of us have a birthday. This time it was Michelle's birthday. As usual we went out for our pedicures and girl time. Lucy came with us because Grandpa Ron was watching all the kids by himself and I thought Lucy would be too much. So she tagged along with us to the salon and while I was getting my pedicure it dawned on me that Lucy deserved a pedicure too. I know you are probably thinking I am crazy (and I am) but I thought maybe it would look cute to have Lucy get her toes painted so she could match mine. The lady was really sweet and didn't charge me and all she really did was shape and paint her nails. No massage for poor Lucy. Lucy seemed to be indifferent to the whole experience but her toes sure looked adorable! I love having a girl!!
i should tll you tht u tht u hv a cute baby n ur pics u really nice. it was so sweet of u to take ur angel alone with you and get her nails painted. i mean some times it good but not always. evn i have a baby girl but never taken her to the palor( may be will do tht).i generally do my pedicure at home, read this article on who to do it at home. its very simple and easy. I started doing pdicure at home cause i can tleave my baby at home. so whn she sleeps in the noon time i generally do tht.
ReplyDeleteu also try it. its easy..
Pedicure
Looking at Lucy, can I just say "Pork Chop City"!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately, and I am happy to see that the hair accessories are getting plenty of use. Love ya!
ReplyDelete