I have often wondered how all little boys from a very early age think it is hysterical to fart or burp. My kids are definately no exception to this rule. I must admit I sometimes burp when consuming diet coke but I defiantely don't go around cutting the cheese and laughing at myself (an neither does Taylor). I don't get why both of my boys think it is so funny to excreet gas in any form. It is gross but totally cracks them up. When all the boy cousins get together it is the worst! They like to one up each other and congratulate each other on a job well done. I learned this weekend that Jaidyn and Dagen are also especially talented in the burping department. Here are some fun antics of the little kids in my life talking about some gross and mildy inappropriate things:
Isaac: Guess what Aunt Becky
Me: What
Isaac: Don't tell my mom but when she isn't home my dad brups all the time.
Jaidyn: Yeah he does and it's not fair because he won't let us burp. If we burp we have to put our head down on the table.
Weston : OH MY!! (he was in the bathroom)
Me: What's wrong Weston
Weston: Mommy come here!!!!!
Me: (arriving in the bathroom) whats wrong?!?!?!?!
Weston: My poop is blue and looks like a snake!!!
Me: Gross Wes
Weston: Mommy my tooti is getting longer.
Me: WHAT???
Weston: It keeps growing bigger and bigger and longer and longer. It's bigger than Jamers.
(As I was eavesdropping on the boys during naptime.)
Weston: Jamers you need to go to the bathroom on the potty. I don't like to smell your stinky booty. Go potty Jamers and then Mommy will buy you a toy!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
Maybe Wes can potty train Jamers!! I've come to the conclusion that the main goal of all boys (big and little) is to make each other laugh!
ReplyDeleteSo true about the head down at the dinner table. When Mike's not there though, they think there are no rules about burps... I had to tell the kids tonight, that Daddy's rules should apply even if he's not there.
ReplyDeletethis is the great beck! just great! miss you! <3
ReplyDeleteThis is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Thanks for sharing. Oh what happens behind closed doors. LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeleteWOW, I read this on my lunch break at work and I was laughing so hard my co-workers must've thought I was crazy. Your blog is always so entertaining, Becky. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I awarded you a blog award because you are awesome!! Go here to claim it!: http://tarasredheads.blogspot.com/2009/07/yay.html
ReplyDeleteto make you not feel so bad, or worse because it may repeat with your sweet little lucy angel...from the mouth of our daughter (age 2): she was pretending to feed her stuffed animal and decided it needed something to drink, which she ended up "drinking." guess what it was? "I'm drinking pee!" and a little while later, even after I tried coaxing her into "drinking" something more tasty, "I finished my pee!" oh boy! or girl...
ReplyDelete--robeck wife
OH MY GOSH weston and jaidyn and isaac are hilarious! i laughed so hard about the burping thing... cant wait to see you guys! ~nika
ReplyDelete