My sister in law Michelle has been gracious enough to host the whole family over every friday during the summer for lunch and swimming. The kids love it and spend the whole time running around like maniacs. This particular friday, after the kids had eaten, they all ran to go swimming and found a frog in the pool. A pretty darn big frog. Of course they immediately fished the frog out of the pool and I ran to grab my camera (thinking about what a great blog this would be). I egged the kids on and told my cute little niece Layken to put the frog on her head so I could take a picture. All the kids took turns holding the frog and playing with him. A few minutes later Michelle came out of the house and told the kids to drop the frog and all go inside to wash their hands. I asked her what was up and she told me that these frogs had been found in their neighborhood, were highly venomous, and in fact had killed her neighbors dog by spitting their venom. Yikes! Luckily no one died and then we all enjoyed a nice fudgesicle.


Jamers is ADORABLE!!!!!!
ReplyDelete