Taylor and Mike had a security convention in Las Vegas last weekend and wanted Mel and I to come with them. Without kids none the less! (Thanks Heather for watching my babies) We had some fun girl time eating room service, watching movies, blogging (of course), working out, laying in the sun! Little Lucy was with us and enjoyed the girl time ( and buffets) as well. I think this will be the first of many girl extravaganzas with my little girl and I. We ate at Bellagio Hotel's buffet, had a blast on the strip, saw an awesome magic show, ate at one of my fav restaurants Bahama Breeze, rode the Manhattan Express at the New York, New York casino, and mainly had a blast acting like kids all over Las Vegas Blvd. Lucy did have thrush, I injured my bladder doing some crazy tricks on a treadmill, and the guys were EXHAUSTED but it was still an awesome break and some much needed R and R. Thanks for the awesome trip guys!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
She is adorable. I'm so happy you have a little girl to spoil and dress up like a disney princess! Fun to see you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooooooo cute. Love the outfit! And you are looking awesome! I bet you guys had a blast. Thrush?!?! That stinks though. So I see Tay has a new hair style. Looks good! I actually am trying Ty to style his hair that way!
ReplyDeleteG-T's
ReplyDelete