About a year and half ago the sister in laws all decided to make a tradition that on all of our birthdays we all go for lunch and pedicures. I am never needing an excuse to get a pedicure and it's great because you never have to worry about what to buy for peoples birthdays. On my birthday last week we went and got some pedicures!! I seriously love them and could get one all day. Michelle's pedicure girl shafted her- I hate when that happens. Lucy went with us and sat with Aunt Mo Mo for most of the pedicure. I love hanging out with the girls and getting sometime away from the hectic mom lives we all lead. It's nice to just sit and talk and I swear we could talk for days if you let us. We went to lunch at one of my favorite places in the world - Paradise Bakery. They make a mean sandwich and the best ceasar salad I have ever had. Thanks Michelle, Mel and Heather for an awesome day- you made my birthday great!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
I want in on the mother/daughter spa days!
ReplyDeleteHow funny that I am going to do my next post of the same thing.
ReplyDeleteI am so so so so so so so sorry. I completely forgot your birthday. We had family in town that week, and the two weeks before. No excuses though. I love YOU girl. Happy belated birthday. Next time I come I'll have to take you out to lunch, etc. Have a little girltime of our own. I'll call you later, once the kiddos are in bed.
How fun! Nothing better than a little girl time with the sista's. And a pedi, oh just thinking about it makes me smile. Nothing better than someone else rubbing your feet and making your toes all look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNow that is funny. You are starting early with her how to be a lady huh? She looks cute with all of he chubbers.
ReplyDelete