There are few people who truly share my love of Disney. I can honestly say Raschell loves it way more than me. We make a few annual trips to the Disney Outlet Store to stock up on all things Disney to use as gifts whenever one is needed. I'll admit a good portion of the things I buy I tell Taylor are for gifts but then I end up giving the kids for no reason. Going to the Disney Outlet and being able to buy things the most ridiculously cheap prices makes me feel like superwoman. This past trip I picked some great deals the highlights of which you will see below. I also like to get the little toys and sunglasses the kids always ask me to buy them when we are visiting a Disney park. I bring them along and the kids think its so cool when I bust out all these little surprises for them throughout the day. They even sell those light up spinning things that are $20 at the parks and usually like $3 at the outlet. When you add in Raschell's 35% Castmember discount to that you have a magic that can only be felt when you are saving extreme amounts of cash. Raschell and I had a girls day for my birthday and went to plunder the outlet. After that Raschell took me out to a real NY deli -- it was even owned by a Jewish couple. It was awesome! Thanks Shell!

We always talk so much when we are together-- in fact so much that I didn't realize I was out of gas. I realized it of course when I pressed the accelerator and nothing happened. I have NEVER run out of gas and it was kind of scary especially since it was like 96 degrees outside at the time. We pulled over and waited for my sister in law Michelle to come rescue us. Thank goodness for DVD players in cars! The kids were fine and we had water. What was truly shocking was the amount of cars )including 2 police officers) who drove right by us and didn't even ask if we were okay. I taught Wes to say "what are my taxpayer dollars paying for!" The kids were picking little little pod like things they thought were caterpillars.


Maxin' and relaxin' during our crisis

Thank you so much Michelle for saving the day!

I picked this outfit especially for our day of shopping-- is my daughter really a "PRINCESS IN TRAINING?" You be the judge. She is now just barely three months old and below is her collection of Disney dresses so far...............................................................................

Snow White

Alice in Wonderland

Minnie Mouse

Ariel

Sleeping Beauty

Cinderella

Snow White (newborn size)

This is a Disney Princess Ballerina costume
I know I have a little problem. But before you judge keep in mind that each of these dresses was an average of like 8 dollars (thank you outlet and castmember discount) Also if you are noticing she is missing some crucial costumes- Belle and Tinkerbell. Raschell bought the cutest Belle dress ever to give her on her 1st birthday and she is going to be Tinkerbell for halloween next year and I have been holding out to buy that one at the store in Walt Disney World called Tinkerbell's Treasures. (If you were wondering Jamers will be Peter Pan which I have also already purchased and Wes will be a pirate which Nana has purchased already for him.) Before you feel bad for Tay I need to point out that he already knew all about the Disney side of me prior to marraige. When we found out we were having a girl he was afraid so he just gave me a budget. It works for both of us and the kids are making out like bandits.
I see nothing wrong with this. I will just bring my girls to your's and Raschell's houses to play dress up!
ReplyDeleteTessa would be in heaven with all the dress up clothes. She wore that Cinderella costume for Halloween. I ran out of gas a few months ago for the first time too. Nice buys on all the stuff. I'll have to go with you sometime this summer and get some stuff. What's up with the handicap sign hanging down your rearview?
ReplyDeleteOh man!! Steals. I love that little Minnie dress with the bootie deal. Andie would be HEAVEN at your house. :) I need to visit!!
ReplyDelete