Monday, March 22, 2010

Did you know…………..

 

I have learned that one of the many blessings of being a member of the Church and “multiplying and replenishing the earth” is that basically at any given time we have a group of kids/mommies that qualify us for group rates and tours at a wide variety of places.  My good friend Brooke hooked us up by setting up a tour of the Krispy Kreme store.  My kids love Krispy Kreme and could not wait to go.  They were so great and showed the kids the process of donut making from start to finish and as a bonus gave us all free donuts at the end………totally free!  I love free, fun things to do with the kids.  Which makes me wonder where else can we get free tours ?  I may have to seriously do some research before the summer comes.  (Don’t you just love Weston’s lovely chocolate cheeseball grin?)

febmar20190 308

febmar20190 309

febmar20190 310

febmar20190 311

2 comments: