The second port was Mazatlan. I am lame and at this particular port I don’t love the ocean water. We have always gone to this resort called El Cid that is right on the beach (for the guys) and also has a sweet pool (for the girls). I feel really badly for anyone in that pool area that was looking for a quiet day at their resort pool. The guys decided to use the cliffs for a belly flop contest. Taylor (realizing he was a light weight) opted out and read a book instead. The competitors were Mike, Zac, Chris, and Ralph. Ty did a sweet flip but was not going to risk his life in the name of the belly flop.
Tay’s Jump
Our awesome Karla and her sister
Zac’s Flop
Ralph’s Flop
Mike’s (ouch) Flop
Chris’s Flop
I don’t think Mike’s chest (shest) will ever be the same.
A bunch of the Titan guys decided to do a manly group jump. So manly.
A cruise.. it just sounds so amazing. We still haven't gone one since the last Firstline one. CRAZY!! It looks like it was a great time. And I hear that you absolutely kicked butt in your legs at Ragnar. SO FREAKIN COOL BECK!!! I am SO proud of you guys both for doing it.
ReplyDelete