Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heelarious!


My sister in law Cynthia recently showed me the website for a new fun baby accessory called "Heelarious" - they are a little girls first heels!! They are like little slippers and can only be worn until 6 months. You HAVE to check these out!! On the website heelarious.com they have a great video from when they were on the Today show and that will give you a good idea of how crazy funny and adorable these things look on a small infant. I guess they are considered controversial and some people think that it is sexualizing your infant. Give me a break! Judge me if you will but my little girl will for sure have a pair of these and believe me when you see her in them you will laugh your head off! Feel free to leave your feelings about these shoes. I was thinking of getting the zebra print ones.

4 comments:

  1. Ghetto! Those were my thoughts before I knew you liked them when I saw them a few weeks ago. Very WT I must say. Please don't torture your child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those on a website just the other day and loved them!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will have so much fun with a girl!

    So we are sitting here this morning, playing, watching TV & out of the blue Andie says: I just play with Jameson & Weston. I open the gate & they come play. THen she said I am Jameson's mom. I am so pretty. I just dance at the ball.

    She misses you Beck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM!!! and if I have a girl I expect a pair as a gift from you, preferably matching the one's you get for little miss Luce, Love...

    ReplyDelete