We found out today we are having a girl! We are totally shocked and couldn't be more thrilled. We need some serious name suggestions though because we have really not thought about the possibility of having a girl. So keep the names coming!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

Congratulations on your upcoming little princess! Girls are lots of fun! I found your blog on Ben and Sheri's... did you know we moved to AZ too? Where do you guys live?
ReplyDeleteWHA-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You finally get your girl Beck. I think Ariel or Cinderella are great names. :) lol.We love the name Ali.
ReplyDeleteYEAHHHHHH! I know how much this means to you! And girls are just so much fun to buy for. I know her room will be all princess. Love you, and I'm sooooo happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAh! Finally - your princess!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah!!! Congrats! That'll be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYea for a girl!! Congrats and make sure you give the "middle" child lots of loves through out the years:)
ReplyDeleteBECK! yeah!!! i am so shocked you are having a girl! i thought you were for sure having a boy! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! girlie time!!! I cant wait til i have a girl myself! what a little princess she will be! love it! Have fun shopping !i know you will!!!
ReplyDeleteGirls are danger to shop with as they grow up - but as you know in our family we love them! I am sure she will have a good life with two big brothers protecting her and teaching her how to survive all wrestling moves. Just watch - nobody else will be allowed to torture her except for them!
ReplyDeleteI love traditional names. Our name rule is that it must have a simple spelling and also be a name that can be taken seriously in a professional setting as an adult and a cute kid name too - bad example, our new neighbor is named Bambi - only good if you want her career choice to be a stripper.
Congratulations!! We are so excited for this new world you are about to enter...hahah! Conner said to me, "they don't know what their getting themselves into!" I'm sure she will be a beautiful, sweet, and loving daughter.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! Congrats Becky!! I'm so happy for you to finally get your girl! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is so exciting!!!!It will be so fun for you!!
ReplyDeletecongrats Becky! so we are back on the same family plan, two boys and a girl! girls are so fun, Dramatic, but fun!! good luck with picking a name!
ReplyDeleteA girl will be so fun for you!!!! I would share names with you, but then I couldn't use them:) But a name that I think is cute that I am not using is Kennedy. I have a few friends with girls named that and they are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!! She will be adorable (and spoiled!)
ReplyDeleteHey Beck, I thought I left a comment but it's not on here! Anyway Ryan and I wanted to congratulate you guys! You finally get that precious girl you've been waiting for, yay!!!! You guys better call us if you're back up this way!
ReplyDelete