Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Today Tay and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years, but I also can't remember my life before him. 5 years and 2 1/2 kids!! Wow! I love you so much Tay and I am so thankful to have the most wonderful husband alive. I am constantly amazed by his patience and love for me and the kids ( especially during my pregnant hormonal rantings). I happier and more in love today than the day I married him, so I guess we are doing something right. So thank you Taylor for the man and husband you are and for giving me the two most beautiful kids and the fairytale life every little girl dreams of. Love you!

4 comments:

  1. You are just a beautiful couple!!I love you both and am glad you've found eachother and that after all these years your love is stronger for eachother. I'm so lucky to have you as my sister. I hope you have a really special day together!
    Love ya-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawwww!!!! So cute! You two I just love ya. Hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! What did you do? I'm sure you had a great day. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete