Valentine’s Party in Weston’s Class
I absolutely love volunteering in Weston’s classroom. I feel bad I can’t do it more but splitting up time between a 2 yr. old, a preschooler and I kindergartener can be tricky. One of the things I like about Weston’s school is that I am allowed to bring Jameson with me to volunteer on party days. Wes loves having his little brother there and Jameson idolizes Weston and loves hanging out with him at school. At the Valentines party the kids got to decorate bags for valentines, decorate cookies and make noodle necklaces. Weston even brought a rose for his amazing teacher Ms. McGinty. It is so fun to be able to see my little boy in his class and see all the good friends he has made and to watch him succeeding. It makes me realize that for all the doubts I have about whether or not I’m doing a good job I must be doing something right.
No comments:
Post a Comment