Friday, December 16, 2011

Valentines 2011

A few years back we decided that Taylor and I wouldn’t go out on a date on the actual day of Valentine’s because it was always nuts everywhere, hard to find a sitter and basically a rushed event.  Instead we started having a Valentine’s dinner with the kids and going out the weekend after.  I love this tradition.  Let’s be honest I love celebrating anything with my kiddos.  Our tradition has evolved over the past few years to included heart shaped pizzas (thanks Papa Murphy’s), Valentine’s card from on another, strawberry milk, some treats and this year we treated the kids to a movie and pillow pets.  We usually don’t get gifts for Valentine’s but these kids have been dying for pillow pets and I found them on sale.  We all snuggled down to watch a movie together and then Weston’s first tooth came out!!!  This was a huge event.  I still need to figure out how to take the picture without it looking so bloody.  At least it’s red for Valentine’s!

2011 290

2011 293

2011 295

2011 296

No comments:

Post a Comment