Since I am am now officially almost a year behind on blogging I thought I needed to get back on the horse and blog my brains out for the next little while.
One of the things I love best about Lucy is that she loves everything I do!! She is seriously a mini me (even when she is being feisty and difficult). We have so much fun together doing anything. One her actual 2nd birthday I thought it would be fun to go to the mall and have her pick out a birthday outfit and have some lunch. I realize she is only 2 but I swear she loves this. Being girl after my own heart she zoned in on this strawberry tutu and shirt that said “pick me.” I have always LOVED strawberry children’s clothing so I was more than happy to purchase this darling outfit for my little girl. She was so proud and went immediately to Grandma’s to show off her new look. I love this little bundle of energy and joy. After we picked Jameson up from school we went in that backyard and had some birthday treats. Is this little ham not the cutest little thing you have ever seen?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment