Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kara’s Bridal Shower

My brother Joe got engaged a while back and the wedding is fast approaching.  Meg and I (we’re bridesmaids) threw our new sister Kara her bridal shower.  Even though we were planning a shower in Buffalo and neither of us live there I think it went great.  We had tons of help and tons of great people that came out to support Kara and Joe.  And of course she got lots and lots of good home stuff.  Maybe Tay and I should get married again? We had the shower at Banchetti’s and it was awesome.  The food and the service was great and I think Kara really loved it.  We can’t wait for the wedding!

April 2010 305

April 2010 307

April 2010 308

April 2010 309

April 2010 310

April 2010 313

April 2010 314

April 2010 315

April 2010 316

April 2010 317

April 2010 318

April 2010 328

April 2010 324

April 2010 326

April 2010 331

April 2010 332

April 2010 334

April 2010 335

1 comment:

  1. I stole alot of these pictures too! Thanks Beck! That's the best one of Judy I've seen!

    ReplyDelete