We are so happy to have Kara as the newest member of our family! She is so great and makes my brother so happy. Their wedding was beautiful and Taylor and I were lucky enough to be asked to be in the wedding party. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. My childhood best friend (more like sister really) took my kids to her house during the reception so Tay and I could have fun at the reception. Not that I don’t have fun with my kids……...just not with overtired kids at 10pm. We literally danced all night. I was a blast. It was so great to see cousins I haven’t seen in ages and have all of the family together at once. It was a really awesome night. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Rozak!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
You got some really beautiful shots, Beck. I stole 19 of them!
ReplyDeleteLove all the fun pictures. You are Gorgeous by the way. What's up with the strapless, huh, huh? ;o)
ReplyDeleteYour family is so CUTE! I love you.