While we were in Utah this past week our good friend Maddie took some awesome pictures of Lucy. Here are some of our favorite outake pictures from that shoot.
I swear she loves me
And here are some of our for real favorites.
I lvoe these pics! If you are in Utah and need some pictures taken Maddie Holmgren Photography is the best. Thanks Maddie!
i want to cry! these are great beck! miss you so much!
PS there is a little baby, lucys age, at the daycare, who reminds me of her a little... definitely doesnt live up to the awesomeness that lucy is tho. But she does look a LITTLE like her.
Super cute Beck! I wish we could have spent more time with you guys. I miss you so much! Thanks for being such a great friend, and thanks for the super cute blankie and summer outfit. I will post pictures soon of you lucy and kylynne:)
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Where can I order prints????? I'm serious - I NEED copies of those!! Lucy is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! These are amazing. That one where Lucy & Taylor are staring at each other took my breath away. CUTE! PS: this is sarah by the way. NOT ty. LOL
ReplyDeleteBecky she is SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly beautiful!!!!!!! Brought tears to my eyes!
ReplyDeleteOh, she's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteDude, is there a reason your child is always naked in pictures?
ReplyDeletei want to cry! these are great beck! miss you so much!
ReplyDeletePS there is a little baby, lucys age, at the daycare, who reminds me of her a little... definitely doesnt live up to the awesomeness that lucy is tho. But she does look a LITTLE like her.
Super cute Beck! I wish we could have spent more time with you guys. I miss you so much! Thanks for being such a great friend, and thanks for the super cute blankie and summer outfit. I will post pictures soon of you lucy and kylynne:)
ReplyDeletei tooootally need to get some pics done!
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful!
love your hair by the way.