Sunday, May 17, 2009

The final X -Ray

I had to go to get my (hopefully) final X Ray done on my kidney/bladder this morning. Before I went to the hospital Wes asked where I was going and I told him I was going to get a picture taken of my belly. He promptly replied "Mom I just love you, you can't go to the hospital anymore." I couldn't agree more Wes. Hopefully the saga of the bunk kidney is coming to an end. I came home and of course had to check the images out. Look at how big that flipping stint is!! I feel totally justified now in my complaining to Tay about how painful this whole thing has been. I get the monster removed tommorrow- HURRAY!



5 comments:

  1. Ouch! That's wild! I'm glad you get it out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just hanging out inside of you huh?? That stinks. Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez! I hope mine isn't like that...although it feels EXACTLY like you described. Thank heavens for drugs! I get mine out on Thursday. Thanks for all your advice :) Glad to have a buddy to go through this with.

    ReplyDelete