Today we went to Costco after Weston's last soccer game. Jamers had broken my glasses and I needed to get new ones immediately or I knew it would be months before I got around to it. It was party time at Costco! Out side the store was a dance troupe doing a performance. The store was filled with all kinds of vendors and goodies. My kids always love Costco because of the samples but this trip was in a league all its own. First stop was the eye center. The boys loved trying on glasses. These were the ones that they liked best. Weston said he looked like grandma.

Next we found a table that if you donated $5 to a charity you got to color a pot and plant a flower! Now we have some beautiful flowers! Good Job boys!

Then we found Scooby Doo promoting some kind of photography book. He was nice enough to take pictures with the kids.

That Jamers is so darn cute!

On tyhe way to buy formula for baby Lucy we found Capt. John Luke Picard! He came to Costco all the way from the Enterprise to visit us. Doesn't that guy seriously look like him?

It was an awesome morning at Costco finshed off by a delicious lunch of pizza, chicken bake and churros. Call me white trash but costco is seriously oe of my favorite places to go. You never know what awaits you there.
Wow, that guy was a awesome Picard (sp?). I love Costco too. I love wandering the aisles and a delicious slice of cheese pizza.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time - an unexpected field trip! Wes looks just like me with those glasses!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pic is the one with their glasses. They look so funny and cute! I've never seen events like that at Costco. Lucky... I love Costco a WHOLE LOT too.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Thanks for always posting great pictures and stories Beck! I miss those kids.
ReplyDelete