Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lots of Halloween Pics

I am so far behind in blogging AGAIN that it has become necessary to do a post with all the activites and pics from a whole month! This October we visited a Pumpkin Patch in Queen Creek with some friends of ours. This pic is of Weston's friends Pierce and Semeny. Why is is that no matter what the circumstance it is impossible to get a picture of a few kids all looking cute and all looking at the camera at he same time?

Wes and Jamers in the Pumpkin Patch
This is the first year I haven't been able to talk Wes into being what I wanted him to be for Halloween. He was dead set on being Diego ( from his favorite show Go Diego Go) He still was adorable, but he is white and the costume was pretty much normal clothes. Needless to say only the mothers of Preschoolers knew what he was.


The only picture I could get of James in his costume with the wig and all. He left it on for a total of about 15 seconds- but the wig makes the outfit. What an adorable little pirate!!



I had some real problems finding a costume for this year ( see previous post.) I loved the suggestion for the Milkman costume- but I couldn't find a good milkman costume. After MUCH debate we decided to be Morticia and Gomez Adams fro the Adams family ( Morticia was pregnant fpr about 5 minutes in the second movie). I searched and could only find the costume online and ordered it in a size larger than normal thinking that would be fine. Well much to my dismay when the costume arrived it was totally not working with the pregnant belly. I forgot the fitted nature of that Morticia skirt and it was not pretty pretty. We finally had to go with Snow White and the Prince because it was the only costumes left that would fit me. I think it worked out well. We got lots of laughs. I love Tay for always being a good sport about being forced to dress up on Halloween.


Our October Highlights were:
Going to Schneffs Pumpkin Farm
Joining babysitting group in our ward
Learning how to make pumpkin soup ( Yummmmm)
Trunk or treating
Trick or treating
Mike and Mel's Annual Halloween Party
Having Halloween Dinner with the Family
We had a great halloween and a great October!



6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, Bec! I'm glad you came to see us. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Diego! Vamos! I can't believe how big the boys (especially Jamers!) are getting!

    Uh oh, it looks like Snow White isn't as innocent as well all though! Ha ha! Awesome though. Can't wait to see you guys @ Thanksgiving! (Are you allowed to fly?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what you decided to do for Halloween. No one matched, but you all looked soooo good. You are one HOT preggo lady. So you joined a babysitting group? Whaaaa-hooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never got a chance to tell you today, but being preggers suits you. You look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice.... Now i'm just waiting on pics of your trip out here.
    It was great to have you here for about a minute. Love you guys and miss you lot's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are totally busted! I was wondering whatever happened to that Snow White costume! Well, just make sure you keep paying it forward. I wore it when I was 8 months prego and maybe so should everyone else! You look darling, I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete