Here is the latest example of Weston's hilarious little mind.
I had to to put some vaseline on Wes' face before bed due to some dry skin. Here's how the convo went:
WES: Mom I don't want that on my face
ME: It won't hurt Wes -I promise-it will make your face feel better.
WES: No mom
ME: Look mommy puts it on her face sometimes too- see?
WES- Mom is that going to make me have boobies?
ME- Ummm ...No
WES: Good I don't want to have girl boobies.
Are you kidding me?!?! Where did he get the idea vaseline would make him grow some boobs?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
Ha! If that were true, Vaseline would be A LOT more expensive!!
ReplyDeleteI may have...............
ReplyDeleteWell, I mean...........
um.............
I don't KNOW where he would have gotten such a strange idea! LMAO!
Awesome. :-)
HA HA HA!! Classic, oh Wessy we miss you:)
ReplyDeleteHow funny! we sure miss your kids...and you guys too!! I am so excited for you new one though!! what are your holiday plans??
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He is the cutest thing E-V-E-R! What in the world??? Jamers is getting so big too!
ReplyDeleteHey girly!! How are you? This was a hilarious blog! Little boys are sooo stinkin funny, especially Wes Wes! Call me we need to catch up, big time!!
ReplyDeleteWhat in the world!!!??? Don't you love the wacky things that come out of their mouths? Miss you guys
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!
ReplyDelete