Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here are a ton of pics fro our recent trip to NY to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We got to seeaqnd do so much and spend some much needed time with my family. We had a great time!

Weston and Grandpa at "Grandpa's Zoo"
The fam and the miniature pony Chrissy

Wes feeding a goat named Dezi


Wes making a cheesy face and playing the piano with Grandma




The girls- My sister, me, and my mom



My brother Jeff and his beautiful family on a Sl-hay ride




Us on the same Sl-hay ride

Wes needs some work on his "cheese" smile

My nephew David, neice Sammi, Wes, James, and my neice Olivia


The kids table at Thanksgiving

Jamers enjoying the traditional Thanksgiving cheeseball. He LOVED it!
We are so thankful to have such wonderful family who love us and our kids so much!











7 comments:

  1. It was awesome having you guys here again FINALLY! Tara and I are constantly talking about how cool it would be if you guys lived here. Ah well...

    Come back soon, so I can meet my new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to go and visit your family, and get out of AZ for a while. Love the animals, and love Wes's cheese smiles! You are one hot, sexy, mama! Honestly, you look great.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun time! I just love your mom, she's awesome. Glad you are back and I hope you brought some of the cold with you. Those boys of yours, I just wanna kiss'm and snuggle'm!! What cutey pies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to be with family! It looks freeeezing there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you already! Really! It was so great to have you all in town for Thanksgiving. I love you all. And I LOVED that cheeseball! LOL. Please come back soon. Love you!

    oh, you should become a follower of my blog. I'm gonna keep updating it now...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I bet your mom was thrilled to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW!!! How awesome to all be together again! Buffalo is the best when you are in town! miss you all so much...

    ps become of follower of my blog too!!! now that my computer is back i'll be updating much more often!

    ReplyDelete