Friday, July 11, 2008

Some New Pics

I though the best way to catch everyone up on the happenings of our life was to post some pics! These are from our recent trip to Utah for the 4th. It was so good to see friends and visit our awesome ward. We didn't get to see everyone because the trip was so short, but we will be back for sure. When we pulled on our old street Weston said " Mommy! There's our house! I found it! He was really excited to be at Peyton's house and he cried when we told him we were going home to Arizona. Okay - I maybe cried at little too. We are slowly but surely adjusting to life in AZ. We had a huge monsoon yesterday and it was awesome. It cooled off to 95 and the kids loved seeing the rain and lightning. Any change in the weather here is a welcome one. Enjoy the pics!
Jamers adhering to the new "plastic pants" Utah county pool rules at the Legacy Center. He was none to pleased about those pants.



Me and the little man

James in his Mom's Little Sparkler shirt. Weston's shirt says Daddy's little firecracker. It would probably be more accurate if the two switched shirts though.



I know this might seem snide but nothing bothers me more than 40 somethings putting on Disney Princess costumes and parading around. I hope no children's magic was ruined during this parade. This made post mainly for Raschell's sake.



Best Buddies Maxwell and Weston at the parade







Dad's little firecracker Weston in his "cool" sunglasses







4 comments:

  1. Seriously, they've got to be at least a size twelve +. It's just disgraceful. I don't understand why people think this is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a good time. I did not know that about Legacy pool. They must still have a few problems with the water. That is crazy and ridiculous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are getting big and still so cute! i can't believe you have got another on the way! boy or girl?? and really those women are ridiculous...ruining magic to say the least. i hope their own dreams are coming true or something?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to email me a copy of that cute pic of West and Maxwell... We really miss you guys and loved seeing you in Utah!

    ReplyDelete