
My good friend Tiffany made me aware of a great new test that was featured in Parenting magazine. It is a test that can tell you the gender of you baby at 10 weeks!! I was so excited and of course ordered one immediately. It is a simple urine test and it is fairly inexpensive to buy. I took the test yesterday morning and it said we were having another BOY! The test is supposed to be 90% accurate so I have resigned myself to the result of the test. Although I really want a girl it will be great to have another boy too. We will find out for sure in about 6 1/2 weeks when I have my ultrasound. Until then we will be planning on having little Taggart John in late January.
I won't beleive it until I see the results from the ultrasound, here's hoping.... although we will love little Taggart just as much as if he was a girl;) We love you all and are for sure looking forward to seeing you in the near future.
ReplyDeleteoh wow. that's pretty amazing beck. If he does stay a boy, just know that you can always have Andie as your adopted girl. She loves you anyway!! Taggart is such a cute name, though!!! What do the boys think?
ReplyDeletehey!! answer your phone, k??
ReplyDeletecongrats! Um, sorry I missed seeing you when you were in town. I've been a lame friend, but take no offense, not just to you, to everyone...
ReplyDeleteCall when you have time to catch up. Or I'll keep trying you...
Had NO IDEA you were prego!
Saw your comment on my blog. If you ever have to bail on plans that's fine, just call first!
ReplyDeleteSo one of my friend Sarah tried the test. It worked for her. She just had an ultra sound and it confirmed what the test told her. Crazy! I'm surprised the word has not gotten out about this yet.
ReplyDelete