Saturday, June 28, 2008

Don't Have Time.....

I am feeling short on time blogging as of late but I thought I would at least express my complete relief that my widget baby has finally developed a head. Thank goodness. Truth is is am way to sick to do anything but take naps when the kids are asleep. Lame - I know. Our camera is also MIA so when we find it I will post some pics from Sedona, Colorado and all the latest happenings in our life. PS We will be in Utah for the 4th of July!!

7 comments:

  1. Waaaa-----hooooo! C u on the 4th woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Miss you and love you. Wish we were gonna be with you guys. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you were avoiding me, but truth be told you are on your death bed. YIKES! Beck...You need to let people help you. If you are feeling like napping and the boys are up...call me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, not only does your widget baby have a head, but in the past few days it's tail has become two little legs. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl!! I sure hope we get a phone call when you guys get here! How long are you going to be in Utah? Maybe you'll even get to see our newest addition if she ever decides to come! :) Call us we would LOVE to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro, give us an update on your company, i want to know details how its going!!! i have guys ask me all the time. We really miss the proudit family. call me if you dont want to post.

    jake dahl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard work growin a head! Busy busy :) I hear you are Arizonians now! We should get together!! Give me a call some time 480-710-6820! Kami

    ReplyDelete