Thursday, June 5, 2008

Proudfit #3

We are proud to announce that we will be expecting proudfit #3 some time in late january! It happened way faster than we thought but we are always grateful for this amazing blessing. Weston keeps asking if it is time to go to the baby doctor and have him take the baby out. Westons only response to the big news was that " we have no more boys." He is really hoping that it is a girl and has already named her Annie (sorry Tiff!) We are really excited and wanted to share our exciting news with all of you!

PS- I am really disturbed by the fact that the baby in the widget has no head but has a tail. Hopefully it will look more human soon.

17 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so happy to be the first to tell you congrats. Soooo fun. I just can't believe how early you're telling! That's why your baby just has a tail:) I love Weston. No more boys. lol. Annie is a very cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby number #3! we all know you guys make cute kids so thank you for populating the world with beautiful people! ;) Hope all is going well and that your as happy as you look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm still in shock! I love you so much BFF's! Can't wait to see you and your little baby bump soon. Yay for us and keeping in real! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Becky! Hey - did you ever get my message...are you still interested in teaching? Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyson's response? "So maybe we'll get to meet little girl Proudfit soon...oh, wait, nevermind...her babies always have weiners."

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YEAH!!! i knew it would happen sooner than later!!! that is just how it happens right? i am so super excited for you! lets get you a girl!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, its Ashley Burton who moved into your house... Well anyway congrats on baby #3 and I hope you guys are happya and doing well. Hey we got a package of yours so if you want to give me your address I can get it to you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! We are going to have #3 too!! Jan. 21st!! How crazy is that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Becky congrats! I am so happy for you guys! When are you due? Good luck with everything and please don't have preterm labor again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Hope you can pull off a girl this time. Course you will have to change the name of your blog . . . and a girl might bring some other changes too! Hmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just noticed that Linzie's baby looks way more normal than yours. I guess the next two weeks will be crucial;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally I found your blog! We are so excited for baby number 3, and hopefully a baby girl.

    We feel lucky to have you both in our ward...it's nice to have a couple that we click with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! Is there something in that AZ water that I should know about? Could you ship some up to me? hee, hee. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Congratulations! We aren't that far off again! Way to keep up on the baby making schedule! Are you feeling okay?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Becky! Hopefully you have a little girl, but boys are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!!! We can be preggo together!! While you're working on #3 our #2 is due towards the end of December. woo-hoo!! Babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete