We had some friends of our from Utah come and stay with us for the night last night. When Danny and Maddie arrived I had forgotten how smitten Weston has always been with Maddie. He is seriously obsessed with her!! I have never seen him react to anyone the way he adores her. He was showing off like a dork falling down on purpose to make her laugh. When we went to dinner he took his clothes off under the table to make her laugh. He calls her Audi and won't believe us when we tell him her name is Maddie. The first thing he remebered this morning was that Audi was sleeping at our house. Sorry Danny -- Maddie and Weston are a match made in heaven. Even as I am writing this Weston is crawling all over her. It's official Weston has his first crush!
Also during the visit my phone took a little dip in the toilet (thank you Jameson) but I learned a new trick to fixing it. The phone was totally dead and making really crazy noises so Danny told me to put it in the oven on the lowest tempurature overnight and guess what it worked!!! You learn somethiong new everyday.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
We need pictures :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. So he's cheating on his CA girlfriends, huh? j/k Put some pictures of your new place on. Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI am going to go private with my blog I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
ReplyDeletenikkitolman@yahoo.com