Friday, March 14, 2008

Bad Movie

So I will be writing a long post soon about our moving adventure and include somme pics of the new digs. The first week was really rough and it was way more emtional to leave our awesome friends and great neighborhood. I'm not an emotional girl and poor Weston thought I was dying because we were all balling driving away from our house. More on that later. For tonight I wanted to write about a movie we just got back from called "Fool's Gold" with Kate Hudson and Matthew Mconahay (sp??). As always we checked the rating ( PG-13) and were lookng foreward to the movie. It was going well when to our surprise there is a scene with some topless action in it and get some frontal nudity. Yes folks thats full boobage exposure!!!!! Seriously -- in a PG-13 movie!!! Warnings to all who are going to see this show -be prepared for some nudity. I hate when there is useless nudity/vulgarity for no apparent reason in movies. I see how Pulp Fiction uses violence or how Showgirls has nudity, but really what is the point of the random acts of nastiness in these a simple romatic comedy?!?! I think its lame and cheap.


PS -- I submitted Weston's sledding video to America's Funniest Home Videos, but didn't fill out the release forms because I forgot and AFV emailed me to fill out the release forms because they are considering it for a future show!! Yea for Weston!!

4 comments:

  1. k...seen the movie and must have missed that part...where was I? I loved this movie, just because I love kate and matthew together... how to lose a guy in 10 days is one of my favorites! Sorry you hated it, I really liked it. It's a little corny but cute! love you anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too totally missed the boobies. I couldn't stop staring at matthew's amazing body. AHhhhh... I love that man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So all moved huh? How's it going??
    BTW, I'm setting my blog to private. If you'd like to be added email me:
    kellyltate@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys got there ok. I saw that movie too and I about died when that shot came on. I told all of my family not to see that show. They could've easily done without that. We miss you guys too. It's slways hard to leave your home and your friends. I can't wait to read about the whole moving story.

    ReplyDelete