Saturday, April 5, 2008

We took a great trip to the zoo on Saturday. We have the greatest zoo I have ever seen! The boys LOVED it -- even though James was asleep for a good part of the day. They have the coolest habitats for the animals and a really great kids farm section with a petting zoo. Here are some pics from the day. If you're ever in town check it out for sure!


Weston and Tay at the end of the day- notice Taylor's tired face.

I loved this sign above the petting zoo -- I mean what kind of sheep or goat would enjoy the a bunch of little kids attacking them?!?!?!

I don't have a great camera -- the animals are really close and in really open habitats.
Taylor pretending to be born from an egg.
A beautiful giraffe







9 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm glad that you had some family time together this weekend. We miss you guys so much!!! We need to talk. I'll call you tomorrow while the kids are sleeping. I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute change to your background.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun...and warm...very warm...it snowed this morning in Utah...warm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome Zoo!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun, what a great place for a little boy like Wes! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a good time. I hope all is going well with you and your new town. Sounds like you are enjoying it. And best of luck with the new company. That is awesome. If you would like to check out our blog its www.natalieberrett.blogspot.com
    Your kids are getting SO BIG! Their darling.
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new background. We should go together soon. I think we'll come sometime in May. I need to go to the dentist, and I have on there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Phoenix zoo. I'm jealous it's all yours. How far are you from it?

    Have you gone to the Reflections of Christ display at the Mesa temple? If not, you've got to go. The pictures are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i have a blog now... www.meganelizabethrozak.blogspot.com

    miss you already!

    ReplyDelete