Turkey Dinner
Around Thanksgiving last year I got a free turkey for spending over $50 on groceries from the grocery store. I promptly put it in my freezer and forgot about it. You see I have always have a fear of the turkey dinner. Turkey is a tough one to make really yummy and so I simply never tried. It has been the elephant in my freezer so to speak for too long and so I decided one night to make it for dinner. I winged (haha) it and even invited some friends over to share in the dinner. I am proud to announce that I am officially an adult as I have successfully prepared a turkey dinner. It was pretty darn tasty too I might add.
You babe!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love the white pineapple on the counter. Is it a candle warmer or something? Love it.
Way to go, Lady! I've never made a turkey either. Cute pic of little Lucy.
ReplyDeleteAs I'm sure you've discovered, turkey dinner is pretty easy! We still have a couple turkeys in the freezer at Dad's work that I got when they were 29 cents a pound last November. When it gets cooler, I'll have to make one!
ReplyDelete