We have decided to go private with our blog. Leave your email if you would like to be invited to view our blog. I totally don't mind if you are reading as a friend of a friend or whatever we just need to keep ourselves from being google searched. Thanks!
you know that you can block your blog from being googled. but if have to ends this way I want to be on your list!! sawhitebyu@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletenally2823@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletesend us an invite! rachelcarmella@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to be on your list! alliswenson@broadweave.net
ReplyDeleteHey! Add us please! ashmob@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejill.robison@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteobviously add me:
ReplyDeletesammisgma@yahoo.com
We would love to be added lalds@aol.com
ReplyDeleteYes add us! mjs459@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteNat.527@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI wanna be invited!
Natalie
Add me girl! cheliusricedorff@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletelesliedgardner@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletesarahb2749@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAdd us please! brookebundy02@aol.com. We are going private also so please send me your email so I can add you guys. We have gotten tired of having to delete weird comments that either don't make sense, or that are in other languages so we have no clue who wrote them or what they say. I'm guessing you're probably dealing with the same thing.
ReplyDeleteHey Becky :) Please add me! stacieaho@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteNicoleBr_3@hotmail.com (I used to work at Firstline too.) I love reading your blog, very cute kiddos by the way!
ReplyDeleteme of course.... teeny-t@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletemoniquev34@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMe too, me too! sabretara778@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI love you guys!
maddieholmgren@mac.com
ReplyDeleteamynelsen84@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteDon't forget me....
ReplyDeletesusanengar@gmail.com
I'm pretty sure you have mine. It's the same one I've had for years
ReplyDeleteAdd me as well:
ReplyDeleteJeffRozak (at) AOL (dot) com
(I put it that way to help reduce SPAM. *wink*)
we love it too much not to:
ReplyDeletelaurarobeck@gmail.com
trobeck@gmail.com
Hi make sure you keep me added:) Love ya
ReplyDelete