I really can't believe I waited as long as i did to get Lucy's ears pierced. Before you call me a terrible mother hear me out. There are some valid reasons to get your ears pierced young........First they heal way faster, second they are adorable-- okay so maybe only two reasons but they are good ones. After my BFF Tammy got her daughter's ears pierced (she is the same age as Lucy) I decided that with Tammy by my side I could do it. We had a ladies night in Cali while the boys were at a Angel's game and decided to do the deed. With Kylynne (Tammy's daughter) their for moral support Lucy's lobes were pierced. Tammy of course had to hold her because I was too nervous, but seriuosly she didn't even really cry. 1 second after it was done she was fine. She looks adorable.
I can't believe you did it. ugh.
ReplyDeleteThis was a perfect age to pierce your dd's ears. We did our dd at 2 mos after our ped encouraged me to go ahead at this age. She gave me some tips if any moms want them for having your dd's ears pierced.
ReplyDeleteAmy
amyswor@hotmail.com