Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July

I love the 4th of July!! Ever since I was little it has been the highlight of my summer. When I was little my Uncles would get a huge arsenal of fireworks and have a big fireworks show and we would have a big BBQ with a bonfire and party! Here in AZ fireworks are illegal (even sparklers!) so we can't really have a firework party but we still can have a BBQ! This year we had the BBQ over at Dave and Heather's house and all the kids swam like little fish until dinner.

This is the pic of what Wes looked like before I instructed him to smile.
After dinner we went a fireworks display. I had bought some glow bracelets, poppers, and the growing snake things for the kiddos to play with while we waited for the show to start.

Uncle Mike was playing with Lucy and making her laugh and smile.
Here is the pic of the Proudift Family.




Emma, Jaidyn and Lucy. Those girls are so good with Lucy. I seriously think that she gets the most love of any child in the world.

Another the Proudfit Family

Dagen playing with Lucy.

James was of course terrified of any and all 4th of July festivities and was being consoled by Daddy.
Mommy and Wester playing with poppers. Do you love the crazy face I am making?!?!?!


Collin and a half asleep Weston.
The REAL Proudfit Fam complete with 4th of July outfits (did you really doubt that I would buy the kids outfits for the occasion?) Poor Lucy looks like she is falling


Momma's little sparkler (get it - I know I'm hilarious)















3 comments:

  1. you guys look like you had so much fun! miss and love you sooo much. I think about you everyday sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you are ALL so festive! Life is meant to be celebrated! I love your little sparkler! Lucy really looks like you (except for the dark hair). Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfits :) It's always so nice to be with lots of family on the 4th.

    ReplyDelete