We're celebrating St. Patrick's Day today instead of March 17th due to illness, family surgeries, scheduling conflicts etc..... That's one of the great things about having younger kids- they have no idea when the actual holiday takes place. As is tradition we always have a leprechaun visit our house and create a little mischief. This year he sprinkled shamrocks all over the house, gave the kids shamrock kisses in the middle of the night, sprinkled magic leprechaun dust in their hair and turned the milk green. Wes loves all things festive and loved the Leprechaun juice ( ie. cream soda made green.) He has been talking about Leprechauns all day. He is helping me set up for our big St. Patrick's Day dinner ( post to come). He turned to me in the middle of all this and asked me if Leprechauns had tails and I thought it would be wise to show him what a Leprechaun looks like so I googled "Leprechaun" in google images and these are the first four images that came up




ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I think he may be scarred for life! I quickly told him these were bad Leprechauns and told him to go playwith Play doh. I think because he is four he'll recover but seriously what is our world coming to when these are the images that come up!?!?!?! I finally found an appropriate pic to show him and all is well.
That is just crazy! I think you need a filter. His precious eyes!
ReplyDeleteanxiously waiting to read about the dinner and of course see the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to get some of those St. Patrick Day cut out decorations from the dollar store! FYI -REAL leprechauns have red hair!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty funny! At least you got a good laugh out of it.
ReplyDeleteBecky! That totally made me laugh! That is so sad but your reaction was so funny! Hey did you get the package we sent for lil Lucy?
ReplyDelete