I love Valentine's Day! Any excuse to celebrate anything is good enough reason for me. Taylor always makes sure he makes me feel special and this year was no exception. He suprised me with beautiful roses and a potted plant for the house so that after the roses died I would still have a beautiful plant. He also got little Lucy a rose to let her know how special she is. We always talk about how girls will choose who they date based on how their fathers interact with them. I think it is so important for a girl to have a dad that makes her feel like she is most precious person in the world. I hope Lucy will always feel that way and demand to be treated with the love and respect that she deserves. I am getting a little ahead of myself considering that she is four weeks old. I am so thankful for her having a dad like Taylor who will cherish her. Lowe's has these great free building seminars for kids every other week so we took them there to make jewelry boxes. They look so cute in there little aprons and goggles and are becoming quite the little carpenters. At night Taylor and I went out to our favorite restaurant and to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which was an awesome movie. I had heard that there might be some racy love scenes in it, but I was relieved to find out they weren't bad. I highly recommend it! It was a great Valentine's day with the kids and with Taylor! Here are some pics from the day and some new ones of little Lucy.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
Congrats on your baby girl! So not fair! I make my headers on scrapblog.com, its really fun and time consuming. You can get carried away!
ReplyDeletecute pictures. Love my new neice and my nephews!
ReplyDeletehey guys! congratulations on your baby girl! she is so beautiful! i can't believe how big Weston is now! we are still loving the condo, maybe just not the cold weather! anyway, i just started a new blog for my photography and baby items. also, I will have fun ideas and tips for you to make girly items on your own. we definitely need to be blog buddies!
ReplyDeleteLucy is changing already!!! Keep posting pics so grandma can steal them and send them to Walmart.com to be printed!
ReplyDelete