Lucy Rose Proudfit was born on January 19th weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. It was an awesome and completely painless labor ( I won't go into unwanted details about that). I only had to push three times and our little angel was here. We have wanted a little girl so badly and we feel completely blessed that she is here. As you can see she has a ton of almost black hair and darker skin than both the other boys. The boys love her so much and have been so sweet to her. Weston especially loves his "little sis" as he calls her. It has been a little bit of a hard recovery and a serious adjustment having three-- We're out numbered now and we are definately feeling it. Lucy is such a joy and it such a great baby. She is awesome.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

She is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love her name! Congrats on a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! I love her bow. Congrats on Lucy!
ReplyDeleteYou guys make cuuuuuute kids! Don't you just love having a little girl?! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures!Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute !what an adorable name as well!!! Glad everything went ok!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is just pounding...with joy. She is PRECIOUS! Please blow up that first picture with the GINORMOUS bow. It looks like she has lipstick on. What a cute, little model baby. And I love these with your boys. Oh I am so glad to see Lucy!! Love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you see all these comments from Utah friends?!?!? We miss you...
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty; congratulations!! I want a little girl too!
ReplyDeleteMore pictures please! She's probably changing every week!! I miss you all............
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful baby girl! Maxwell said "Hey she has the same face as our baby!"
ReplyDeleteHope things are going ok, love you tons!!
She is sooo cute! Congrats. Leslie Gardner
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Becky! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. She is adorable. I love the flower. It is bigger than her practically!
ReplyDelete