Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weston Sledding

We took Weston sledding last Saturday with some friends of ours in Farmington. He was having a blast and loving being independent riding down the hill all by himself. Some older kids had been playing on the hill and decided to build a little jump at the bottom of it. Wes had been fine on the jump until I encouraged him to use the new red sled Tay and I got him from Wal Mart. This was the result of that run down the hill. Needless to say we will be buying Weston quality sleds from now on as this sled clearly buckled under the pressure. Note : Weston was not hurt during this incident so feel free to laugh as hard as you like.

5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! That little cutie! He's pretty brave. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I'm so glad that you had that on video! Caleb loves sledding too. He would realy love a jump like that one too. We'll have to take them sledding up on the big sled hill here on the mountain! Caleb just loves Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - darling blog! I love "Three Men and a Little Lady". So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's good, really good. That sled was no where close to going over the bump! hahahaha. poor wes. He looked like he survived it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was awesome! trust me I laughed like crazy. You got to send it to AFV

    ReplyDelete