The time has come to announce the big move. Tay decided that he wanted to start his own alarm company. So we are moving to Phoenix to do that. We have already found buyers for our house! Crazy enough the wife looks identical to Tiffany Reed and has a son the exact same age as Peyton. We feel good knowing that little Payton will have a new friend once Wes is gone. We thought the move was going to be in the beginning of May, but we found out hat to get the house we want to get in Phoenix we need to move March 15th. Our new house is pretty great and has a great pool so come one down and visit us anytime! I have decided to compile a list of great reasons to move to Phoenix
1. No more traveling
2. Tyson will owe me $200
3. Weston will have a pool so we will never have to leave our house again
4. DISNEYLAND is like 5 hours away!
5. I can play High School Musical Karaoke with Raschell ridiculously often
6. I will never have to deal with Snow/ice/cold ever again!
7. Flights are cheaper in PHX
8. Sushi Kee -- need I say more?
9. Maricopa Disney Outlet Store + Disney employee discount = $20 christmas
Feel free to comment so I can add more things to my list.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
:( Our family will miss you guys sooo much. What will we do with out our favorite neighbors! At the same time we are glad that everything is working out for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI am going to miss you guys so much! It seems like we were just getting you know one another better. Wow! You are moving so soon! i met the girl who looks like Tiffany. She seems really nice but no one is like you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new start up company! That's exciting! Moving sucks but it's nice to get reorganized and clean out a bunch of clutter! I'm be sad we can't see you next time we're in UT. We are never really in AZ but maybe someday we'll meet up again :) Seriously though I need your new AZ address!
ReplyDeleteSO sad Becky! we love you guys and hope everything goes well for you and your family!!! i love the heat!! you will definitely LOVE IT! let us know if you need anything! love you
ReplyDeleteBecky!! I found your blog!! And I am SO excited you're moving to Phoenix because we live here too!! We actually live in Queen Creek which is about 30 minutes east of Phoenix but still close!! I'm sad we're not all working together anymore but so happy to have you guys closeby! Mindy's here all the time with Jared so we'll definitely all have to get together. Let me know if you need help moving!! Seriously!! 801-318-5128. Good luck with everything the next couple weeks!
ReplyDeleteEmily Roche
Better Shopping and better parks!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I found your blog! I'm so excited to be moving to Arizona as well. I think that we will be moving the same week as you too! My husband starts work on the 21! We can't wait! We will have to get together!
Rachel Bailey
Ok, girl, you've been tagged. Read my blog to find out what to do
ReplyDeleteShells
Becky
ReplyDeleteI cant believe your moving away
you will have to keep your blog so I can see your little Fam grow .Good luck and where ever you go they are lucky to have your family. I just love you guys and you will always be the true Cindrella to me
Love ya Lisa
I can only think of one thing that would be better than you moving to AZ.....you moving here to CA! We are excited that things have worked out for you like they have. Even though it's not here that you are moving we will be happy to have you closer.....can't wait to see you guys next week. Love you!
ReplyDeleteyou have been purse tagged, go to my blog to see what to do.
ReplyDelete