Camping With the Beazer’s
We met he Beazer’s our first Sunday moving to AZ. Christine is from upstate NY and Taylor always tell me that New Yorker’s always find each other. I guess our awesomeness just attracts other such awesome people. Needless to say we invited them over for chicken finger subs and games and it has been love ever since. We LOVE hanging out with them and have been camping with them a bunch of times but this particular time we wen up to there family cabin in Payson for some modified camping (my favorite kind.) This means you get to all the fun camping stuff but then get to come back to a cabin, take a shower, and sleep in a bed. We met up with them at a fishing hole that was AWESOME. We will definitely be back. The kids love it and with Allan’s help caught some great fish. Soon after that they all started to strip and swim in the fishing hole. I love that my kids can get down and dirty with the best of them. They have so much fun and it make me remember how fun it is to be a kid. After we were done fishing and splashing we headed back to the cabin and roasted marshmallows and wen to sleep.
The next day we went to a place called Fossil Creek. I was a little skeptical because of the way they were describing it. I thought it would not be as cool as Allan was telling us it would be. You see you need to drive on a crazy dirt road for like 15 miles and feel like you will maybe die and just when you can’t take it another second you are there. This place seriously looks like it belongs in Hawaii or at least Mexico. It is tropical looking blue water with natural rock slides. The water was freezing so I most definitely did not get in but Wes sure did. James had fun scaling the cliffs and Lucy hung out with Sada Beazer her sista from anotha mista. We kept laughing at how much our skinny little jungle boys looked like Molgwie in their little underpants climbing up rocks cliffs. My kids are not always in their underwear but this particular weekend we forgot swimsuits. The kids (and Tay and I) had a blast. Weston must have caught Jungle Fever because he decided that he wanted to change Lucy’s poopy diaper. He did a nice job I must say. I can’t wait to go back to Fossil Creek. On the way home from our camping adventure Taylor realized he forgot yet another pair of sunglasses behind and decided to put mine on so he could drive. Priceless.
So much fun!!! Fossil Creek looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! The kiddo's are getting so big! that's a nice swan dive by West. Taylor is rockin' those sun glasses and Jamers is super studly with his mohawk!! Miss you :o)
ReplyDelete