Since I wasn’t present at the campout we have no pictures I guess daddies just enjoy moments instead of mercilessly trying to capture the perfect picture and annoying everyone in the process. Crazy right?!?!!?! I know the boys had a blast and loved the time doing boy things in the woods (not that I know what those things are.) I will also say that Lucy and Mommy had a great time as well having the house to ourselves and being able to hang out. I look forward to the day when Lucy is old enough to get pedicures and go shopping while the guys are gone (I’m thinking 2 is old enough.) When Wes came home he was so excited to show me a surprise he got me. It was a stick he had found in the woods. He told me that it was a bear stick and it would keep me safe if I ever saw a bear because then I could kill it with the stick. He was so cute and genuinely felt that he had just done a really “manly” thing protecting his mama. Later that day he drew me a picture. It is of me getting carried away in a tornado screaming “Help!” while he is on the ground screaming “No!” He told me that he would be so sad if I ever got carried away in a tornado. My little sensitive man. He is so thoughtful.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
What a sweetheart to want to protect you. AHHH! So did you take Lucy to get nails done?
ReplyDeleteI WANT BECKY TIME!!!!!
Yay for father/sons, mother/daughter dates... Love it! Miss you much!!!
ReplyDelete