It dawned on Taylor and I that in a few short months we will have to buy our little Lucy some bedroom furniture. I can’t believe this moment crept up on me because usually I have these things planned out at least a year in advance. Last night we went to a furniture store to begin looking for a cute, girly bedroom set. What I found was this unreal princess bedroom set. Will it grow with her ? No. Will I have to buy her a new bed in 7-10 years because she will be over princesses? Yes. Can I deny my daughter this ridiculously whimsical and dreamlike place to lay her little head? I’m just not sure. Tay gave me his “you’ve got to be kidding me” look. In my defense I really love all the accessory furniture and they do have a full bed that matches it for when she is done wanting to sleep in a carriage. I also told Tay that we would save the $25 it costs to get safety rails for usual bed. What do you think?
Oh my Gosh!! So dang cute! Mia and Eva would be in HEAVEN sleeping in a bed like that. DO IT!
ReplyDeletewow. that's awesome. I think in the right room it could totally work. and she (and her friends) will LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteI have seen that and LOVE it!! I wish it came in a full sized. I so do it. After all she has princess in her blood.
ReplyDeleteall i can say is I LOVE YOU becky. Of course you want this amazing bed. I say...GO FOR IT!
ReplyDeletemy neighbors have two of these for their girls! (and the boys have cars beds!) the kids love it! Their oldest girl is seven and still loves it!
ReplyDeleteSo, SO cute!! Totally worth it!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I tried to email you but it wouldn't work. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!!! So its a Pentair water.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Quite fit for Princess Lucy!
ReplyDelete