Our little Weston turned 5! I can hardly believe my baby is so big. It seems like yesterday that he was a newborn, but I also don't remember my life without him. He is the perfect child. Well not all the time, but seriously he is one loving and obedient little guy. He is so loving and a great big brother to Lucy and James. I couldn't ask for more and I feel so blessed to be his Mom. For awhile now he has been obsessed with Bakugan. Colin and Isaac got him hooked on these little things that are basically a little two inch ball that opens up into a battling mythical creature. There is a game that you can play with them with points and plays and all that, but he mainly just likes to collect them. Wes undoubtedly wanted a Bakugan Birthday and has been planning it for a few months now. I made his cake (although I don't think it turned out as well as it could have). We decided that we were really tired of buying the kids another toy for their birthday so this year we decided to buy both Wes and James this cute luggage that looked like a penguin and a tiger. I know you're thinking that luggage for a 5 year old is lame but we travel so much and the boys are always wanting their own suitcase to roll around. Although in this picture he looks underwhelmed by the gift I assure you he loved it (and so does James.) We had a great time celebrating Weston's birthday and love this little boy more than words can say.


Awe, happy birthday West... We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete