Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wet N Wild

We just had a new water park go up right by our house. We of course got season passes and have been a numebr of times since it opened. The kids love it and there is something for each of them. Even litttle Lucy loves splashing around in the wave pool. We go at least once a week and sometimes Tay and I even go on date night. Here are some pics from our recent trips.









Weston LOVES the water and is a little daredevil. He is just tall enough to ride the really big waterslides. When we go with all the kids Wes gets the shaft and can't go on the big rides. He never complains and just goes on the little slides and the wave pool with us. He is such a good big brother and I thought it would be nice to reward his good behavior. We decided that Wes and I would go on a Mommy and son date to Wet N Wild so he could go on all the things he wanted to go on. It was a blast!!! We went on a ton of huge slides and spent some quality time. It is so good to spend one on one time with him. Here is our After picture.




Here is the scariest slide that Wes picked to go on. It was seriously scary adn I thought I was going to fall off.


Here is our before pic. Isn't my baby cute?









1 comment: