Monday, August 4, 2008

My Life Googled

Here is fun thing I found on a few friends blog. It's harder than it looks to find good pics on google to describe yourself. I hope everyone does this !

MY NAME:

Yes that sure is Hurricane Becky circe 1966
MY AGE:

MY HUSBANDS NAME:

PS: Mine is way cuter than this
WHERE I GREW UP:



WHERE I LIVE NOW:



MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH:




MY FIRST JOB:

This is the actual nursery!

MY FAVORITE COLOR:


MY FIRST LOVE:

It was really a toss up between the two.


MY FAVORITE FOOD:

MY FAVORITE DRINK:

I know its boring but it's true.











5 comments:

  1. i loved doing this as well!!! How are you feeling? do you know what the sex of the baby is? Cant wait to hear!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought for sure the favorite drink for you would've been D.C. :) That is fun - I should do it. Miss you soooo much! I'll call you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving up on you! I have called 3 times, no return? Pretend Sisters? I need some Becky in my life from time to time! I miss those boys too, if it doesn't hurt you, call me sometime, OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you did this, its fun seeing all the different pictures! Hope you are feeling better. I saw Jenna down at girl's camp this week. I told her that we were friends and she got all excited and talked about how much she missed you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete